- Home Sewing Machines
- Embroidery Machines
- Sewing & Embroidery Machines
- Coverstitch Machines
- Overlock / Serger Machines
- Quilting Machines
- Traditional Sewing Machine
Industrial Sewing Machines
- Semi-Industrial Machines
- Industrial Single Needle Machines
- Industrial Multi-Needles Machines
- Industrial Overlock/ Serger Machines
- Industrial Zig-Zag Machines
- Industrial Lockstitch Machines
- Industrial Buttonhole Machines
- Industrial Button Attach Machines
- Industrial Pattern Setter Machines
- Industrial Quilting Machine
- Industrial Post-bed Bottom Feed Machines
- Embellisher Machines
- Bag Closing Machines
- Steam Press Machines
- Scan & Cut Machines
Free Delivery in Singapore on S$250
FREE 365 Days
Machine Operation Training
Only The Best
Service & Warranty
Babylock Ovation (Fully Automatic Serger + Coverstitch)Warranty
Training: In-House One-to-One Training and FREE 365 Days Support
: 1-Year Limited Warranty in Singapore
Previous model - When impossible does not exist, you'll know you're using a Baby Lock serger. Baby Lock was the first to introduce the world to sergers with easy air threading and no tension knobs. Now, the Baby Lock Ovation eight-thread serger brings you the largest workspace in the home serger industry. The Ovation has other innovative features like a knee lift and six bright LED lights to make every sewing project easier. Plus, you get 87 stitch combinations including the Baby Lock Exclusive Wave Stitch. The Ovation steps into a new realm of serging. From home decor to garments, it's time for an outstanding performance.
|Free Sewing Machine Training and Join Our Sewing Lessons and Sewing Classes to learn about the machines and project.|
|365-day free consulting, in-house training and online support at SewingGuru.com.|
|Trade-in options available and replace your old machines with upgrade program.|
|Experience all the demo & display machine at our store - Bring your materials and test drive it.|
|Wide range of payment method supported - Cash, NETS, Cheque Credit/Debit Cards, Installment, Paypal and etc.|
|Free In-house Training session for each of the products.|
|Warranty and Servicing from Experience in-house Technicians.|
- Babylock Ovation Features
- Babylock Ovation Highlights
- Babylock Ovation Accessories and Parts
- Babylock Ovation Review
- Babylock Ovation Price and Where to find us
- Babylock Ovation Service and Repair
- Babylock Ovation Sewing Lessons and Classes
- Babylock Ovation Manufacturers, Suppliers, Vendors and Wholesale
Babylock Ovation FeaturesBabylock Ovation is perfect combination of strength and simplicity, making is the must have companion for your sewing journey. Together, you will be able to transform the world around you into a work of your creation.
Largest Throat Space - 5" to Right of Needle
- Easily serge large projects with room to spare. You'll love adding decorative stitching to yards and yards of fabric.
- Thread your
loopersall at once with the push of a button. A quick gust of air gets your thread through each looperwith minimal effort.
Automatic Thread Delivery (ATD)
- Never worry about tension adjustments again. Enjoy perfectly balanced stitches regardless of the type of fabric you're using. And, ATD lets you thread your
loopersin any order.
2 to 8 Thread Serging
- The Ovation gives you 87 stitch combinations to explore creative
serging. From the tiniest rolled hem to the exclusive Wave Stitch, you'll have many stitch options for every project.
Pure Lighting – 6 LED Lights
- Clearly see every stitch, fabric and thread color under six bright LED lights.
- Keep your hands free for more precision as you serge.
Variable Speed Control
- Always stitch at a comfortable pace for the utmost precision.
Convenient Presser Foot Lever
- An easy-access presser foot lever in the front of the machine lets you quickly make adjustments.
Babylock Ovation Highlights
- Automatic Thread Delivery System
- Pure Lighting with 6 LED lights
- Wide workspace of 5" to right of needle and 3" tall
- Full-Featured Differential Feed
- 2 to 1 ratio - gathering
- 3 to 4 ratio - stretching
- Knee lift
- Variable sewing speed control
Advanced Serging Features
- Exclusive Wave Stitch and Reverse Wave Stitch for additional stitch options
Sergingoptions from 2 to 8 threads
- 87 Stitch combinations including Exclusive Wave Stitch and Reverse Wave Stitch for additional stitch options
- Chain/cover stitch functions include single, double and triple cover stitch
Overlockstitch functions to seam and encase fabric edges
Flatlockstitch functions for seaming or decorative effects
Advanced cutting systemhandles thick fabrics with ease
- Automatic rolled hem stitch functions create a professional finish
- Dial adjustable stitch width: 1.5 - 7.5mm, up to 16mm wide on expressive stitches
- Dial adjustable stitch length: 0.75 - 4mm
- Dial adjustable built-in rolled hem
- Bypass port for special thread
- Up to 1,500 stitches per minute
- Adjustable presser foot pressure dial
- Built-in thread cutter
- Electronic foot control and separate power cord
- Presser foot lever in front for easy access
- Snap on, multi-purpose presser foot
- Built-in larger accessory storage
- Built-in ribbon/tape guides
- Easy full
Colourcoded single antennae with thread guides
- Wide sewing table for chain/ cover stitching
- Needle drop tray with magnet
- Needle clamp safety plate prevents lost needle screws
switchon front door cover
- Power cord manager on machine base
- Household Needle System
- EL x 705
- EL x 705CF
Packaging Weight - 15 kg
- Babylock Ovation Brochure
- Babylock Ovation Instruction and Reference Guide
- Babylock Quick Reference Threading Guide
Babylock Ovation Accessories and Parts
Accessories content might vary and manufacturers reserve the right to change the content and/or accessories with similar value without prior notice.
Please check the product manual for the detailed list of included accessories.
Babylock Ovation ReviewThreading any serger can be a daunting task. The very idea of threading an eight thread serger can be downright intimidating. The Extraordinaire air threading system is fascinating to watch. All you have to do is pull off a length of thread – the owner’s manual specifies 22 inches or 56 centimeters for those who prefer metric measurements – then insert the end into the appropriate opening inside the looper door and push the button. The thread actually automatically goes all the way through the machine and out the other end without you having to do anything at all. The instructions tell you that if the thread doesn’t go all the way through on the first try, to push the button again. With up to eight threads to work with, the Extraordinair threading system certainly makes the threading process much less taxing. For your convenience, a graphic color coded threading guide is affixed to the inside of the looper door.
Babylock Ovation Price and Where to find us
Babylock Ovation Service and Repair
Babylock Ovation Sewing Lesson and Classes
Babylock Ovation Manufaturers, Suppliers, Vendors and Wholesale
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)Ask the Gurus
What payment method you accept?
We accept Cash, Paypal, Credit Card, Nets, PayNow (Singapore), Cheque or Bank Transfer and Credit Card (Maybank, UOB & Dinersclub) Installment in store.
Which country do you ship it to? How much is the shipping fee?
We ship our products worldwide. However, due to certain area restriction, certain products are not available for shipment to certain countries. You can check the shipping before checkout. We use the most reliable service provider in the industry, and it has tracking code for your verification purpose.
What type of machines can we trade in with?
We take in Old Overlock or Cover-stitch for this particular model. You can bring the old machine to our shop and get the new machine after testing.