- Home Sewing Machines
- Embroidery Machines
- Sewing & Embroidery Machines
- Coverstitch Machines
- Overlock / Serger Machines
- Quilting Machines
Industrial Sewing Machines
- Semi-Industrial Machines
- Industrial Single Needle Machines
- Industrial Multi-Needles Machines
- Industrial Overlock/ Serger Machines
- Industrial Zig-Zag Machines
- Industrial Lockstitch Machines
- Industrial Buttonhole Machines
- Industrial Button Attach Machines
- Industrial Pattern Setter Machines
- Industrial Quilting Machine
- Industrial Post-bed Bottom Feed Machines
Free Delivery in Singapore on S$250
FREE 365 Days
Machine Operation Training
Only The Best
Service & Warranty
Babylock Pintuck Foot (Yellow)Original parts for Babylock model
- Set needle,s C2 and C3.åÊ
- Open the side cover , place one of guides on the needle plate and close the side cover .
- when you do åÊot insert cord into the pintuck , use guide A .
- when you insert cord into the pintuck , use guide B and set the cord into the guide .
- Place the fabrfic under the presser foot and sew it .
- Needle: C2 And C3
- Stitch type : Narrow cover stitchåÊ
- Stitch length : 3mm
- Differential Feed : N (N-.0.6 for finer fabrics)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)Ask the Gurus
Which of the BL sewing machines near the rachel has a pintuck stitch. Can't afford the very high priced models. And should I get a metal (rather than plastic) bobin for Rachel. It came w/plastic.
Babylock Rachel model is similar to Brother NV35P, which is reasonably price. You can approaches us to try the machine before purchase. You can also visit https://www.sewingguru.com/products/brother-nv35p-computerized-sewing-machine for the machine information.