Babylock Shirring Foot for Overlock & Cover-stitchOriginal Parts For Babylock Model:
- Evolve (BLE8W-2)
- Evolution (BLE8W-2)
- Ovation (BLE8)
- Easily make and attach ruffles as well as finish your edge in one simple step. Add perfectly spaced ruffles to garments, pillows, and other home d̩cor items. This ruffling foot works on all fabric types.
- Stitch type : 4- thread overlock
- Needle : O1 and O2
- Upper Knife: Engaged "UNLOCKED"
- Stitch Selector : A
- Stitch width : M- 7.5
- Stitch length : 4
- Differential feed: 2
- Sewing speed : slow to moderate
- Gathering fabric:
Place fabric under the presser foot and sew . generously feed fabric.
The fabric will gathering as you sew.
- Place fabric to be gathered right side up under the presser foot and under the separator .
- position the fabric up to the needles . Turn hand wheel 3-4 times to catch the fabric with the needles.
- Place the fabric to attach the gather to right side down on the top of the separator ( see illustration ). This keeps the fabric away from the feed dogs.
- Place the fabric up to the needles. Turn the hand wheel 3-4 turns to catch the fabric with the needles.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question.