BERNINA Patchwork Foot (Original)
Ask The Gurus
BERNINA Patchwork Foot (Original)Code Number: # 97D
- Designed for straight-stitching and is ideal for sewing 1/4" or 1/8" seam allowances and top stitching
- Available for BERNINA machines that have a maximum stitch width of 9mm.
- The foot print of the
fits perfectly with the feeding system for the most accurate feeding and stitching when piecing patchwork blocks on a 9mm BERNINA machine sole
- Designed to work with BERNINA machines equipped with the BERNINA Dual Feed feature
- Included with Patchwork Foot # 97D, the
seam guide is move-able separatefrom the foot and is attached to the sewing bed of the machine
- Use to aid in sewing perfectly straight 1/4" seams. Especially helpful for beginners, this guide also offers extra insurance
experienced to piecers
- The Straight Stitch Plate is recommended to be used in conjunction with the Patchwork Foot
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question.