- Home Sewing Machines
- Embroidery Machines
- Sewing & Embroidery Machines
- Coverstitch Machines
- Overlock / Serger Machines
- Quilting Machines
- Traditional Sewing Machine
Industrial Sewing Machines
- Semi-Industrial Machines
- Industrial Single Needle Machines
- Industrial Multi-Needles Machines
- Industrial Overlock/ Serger Machines
- Industrial Zig-Zag Machines
- Industrial Lockstitch Machines
- Industrial Buttonhole Machines
- Industrial Button Attach Machines
- Industrial Pattern Setter Machines
- Industrial Quilting Machine
- Industrial Post-bed Bottom Feed Machines
- Embellisher Machines
- Bag Closing Machines
- Steam Press Machines
- Scan & Cut Machines
Free Delivery in Singapore on S$250
FREE 365 Days
Machine Operation Training
Only The Best
Service & Warranty
BERNINA Piping Foot #38 (Bernina Original)Code Number: # 38
Piping foot # 38 is often also termed the “uneven foot”, owing to the different thicknesses of the two halves of its sole. Consequently, this foot is ideal for creating narrow-to-medium piping, as well as for sewing unevenly thick fabric layers.
The right side of Piping foot # 38 is higher than the left side, allowing it to ride easily over the fabric layers as you sew. In addition to piping, this foot is also suitable for sewing on thick tape and ribbon, cords, or hook-and-loop tape.
TIP: when sewing on tape, the tape should lie under the right side of the foot flush with the edge of the thicker left side. This will allow the needle to catch the edge of the tape more easily.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question.