Ask The Gurus
Brother Model: 2340CV (PHASED OUT)
- (Warranty for 1 year onsite +1 year Carry in)
- The 2340CV Cover Stitch is an advanced serger, which allows you to create a wide range of cover stitches on all types and weights of fabric for both decorative and constructive applications. Expand your creativity with the 2340CV's advanced technology. It features a tri-cover stitch, wide and narrow coverstitches, color coded threading, easy looper threading, adjustment dials for stitch length, a presser foot dial, snap on feet and differential feed which allows you to alter the speed at which your fabric is feeding through the machine. With 3 needles and one looper thread, the coverstitch machine creates professional hems, chain stitch and decorative stitching great for making the perfect T-shirt in no time! Easy to follow lay-in threading. Color-coded threading guide. Fast and easy looper threading system. Dial adjustment for stitch length. Stitch length 2mm to 4mm. Presser foot pressure adjustment. Slide lever adjustment for differential feed. Differential feed for perfect seaming on virtually any fabric type. Eliminates the wavy or stretched appearance of stitches on fabrics. Snap-on presser foot.
- Differential fabric feed for better stitch quality
- Two needle 2-3-4 thread cover stitch only
- Cover Stitch Capability 3mm and 6mm
- Chain Stitch Capability
- Easy color-coded threading
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question.