Brother CS6000i (Available as Brother FS101 model in Singapore)
Sew and Quilt - Easily And Affordably
- User-friendly and portable, the CS6000i offers a wide range of sewing and quilting features, all at a price that's easy on your budget. Select from 60 built-in sewing stitches, including decorative stitches and 7 styles of one-step buttonholes; choose from the 9 included presser feet; use the detachable, oversized table for larger projects; and take your machine with you to classes with the included hard carry case. The CS6000i is designed for ease of use, with its easy-to-view LCD display, automatic needle threader, easy-to-follow threading diagrams, and adjustable sewing speed control. Included are a printed Quick Start guide, and a complete instructions manual in English and in Spanish. Enjoy sewing, quilting and crafting with the incredibly value-packed, CS6000i sewing machine.
- 60 built-in stitches including and 7 styles of 1-step auto-size buttonholes
- Automatic needle threader
- Super easy bobbin winding system
- Electronic variable speed control
- Included oversized wide table for larger projects
- Brightly Lit LED Work Area
- Built-in free arm for sewing cuffs and sleeves
Brother CS6000i is featured as Brother FS101 in Singapore
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)Ask the Gurus
I have heard of the model CS6000i model.. However, it is not reflected in Brother Singapore website.. Is there a similar model? Kenny
Hi, Brother CS6000i is supplied as Brother FS101 in Singapore, it has a similar layout and better than Brother CS6000i. You can visit our shop to try the Brother FS101. We highly recommend a better model Brother NV15P that is more heavy duty for household use. You can test both at our Clementi shop.