Brother NV1800Q Sewing & Quilting Machine
Warranty: One year on-site & One year Carry-in warranty + FREE 365 Days in-house Training
Brother Innov-is 1800Q offers a wide variety of special features crafted especially for the avid sewer and quilter. The QC1000 introduces Automatic Height Adjuster (AHA) feature. AHA continuously detects fabric thicknesses while sewing and automatically adjusts the presser foot pressure for beautiful, precise, even stitching throughout your project. The new pivot function gives you more control when turning those intricate corners.
To enhance your quilting capabilities, the QC1000 comes with 3 types of free-motion presser feet and a large extension table.
283 Built-in Stitches 162 utility stitches plus 121 decorative stitches including 12 buttonholes, 3 fonts and 30 quilt stitches.
Key Features for Brother NV1800Q
- 290 built-in stitches including 10 one-step buttonhole styles
- 30 Built-in Quilting Stitches
- 8.3" from needle to arm
- Sideways sewing
- My Custom Stitch feature
- Oversized Work Area, Standard or Free-Arm, Programmable Pivot Function
- Thread Delivery from 4 Different Spools
- Thread Sensor Alerts
- Automatic Height Adjuster Feature and Pivot Function Thread Delivery from 4 Different Spools Thread Sensor Alerts
- Large clear LCD screen
- Touch sensor keypad with direct stitch selection
- Customized stitch settings
- Slide speed control adjustment
- Presser foot up/down button
- Lock stitch button
- Knee lifter
- Advanced needle threading system
- 2 LED light
- Large extension table included
- Free Motion, Stippling and Echo-Quilting Feet Included
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question.