Brother SE-400 ** Supply as Model NV-955 in Singapore **
- Embellish your projects beautifully and affordably.
- Reliable, feature-rich, and budget-friendly, the SE-400 delivers both a full range of sewing features, and the ability to embellish home d̩ecor, clothing and gifts with its included 4"x4" embroidery capabilities. Beginner and more advanced sewers alike enjoy the SE-400's many built-in sewing features, including 67 sewing stitches with 98 stitch functions. And getting started with embroidery is easy, with the intuitive LCD screen display, built-in tutorials, and quick start guide. Choose from the built-in embroidery design library of 70 decorative designs, 120 frame pattern combinations and 5 lettering fonts. Plus, the SE-400 has a built-in embroidery card slot, for use with optional Brother embroidery cards (available for separate purchase). Explore the fun and creative possibilities of sewing, embroidery, crafting and quilting - all at an affordable price.
- 67 built-in sewing stitches, including utility, quilting, heirloom and decorative stitches.
- 70 built-in embroidery designs, 5 embroidery fonts and 120 frame pattern combinations
- Large 4" x 4" embroidery area
- Easy-to-view back-lit, touch screen LCD display
- Design editing features including rotate, mirror-images, increase and decrease the size of your designs
- Computer connectivity for importing designs and updating your machine(USB cable included)
- Super easy bobbin winding system
- Quick-Set drop-in top bobbin
- Built-in tutorials on how to use the SE-400's sewing and embroidery functions, right on the LCD touch screen display.
SE-400 is featured as Brother Innovis NV-955 in Singapore
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)Ask the Gurus
Hi, does this machine work with Mac? Also, do you know what software I can use (on a Mac) to digitise my own designs so that I can upload to the machine? Lastly, when will this machine be available?
Software compatible with Mac is Embrilliance Digitizing Software. Alternatively, for Brother PE Design 10 or Next Software or Wilcom, you can run the digitizing on a Parallel Window.