Clear Curving Foot / M0-36062
Ask The Gurus
Clear Curve Foot for Overlock & Cover-stitchOriginal parts for Babylock model:
- BLETS8AE, BLETS8, BLES8, BLE8W-2,
BLE8W, BLE8 and BLE5-3.
- Use for Chain/Cover stitch. The entire presser foot is all clear.
- Since this curving foot is short and has a flat sole, it is good for stitching curves and sewing over cross seams.
- The curving foot's short size is also good for sewing around cuffs, necklines and children's wear using the cover stitches.
- Its tape slot is wide enough for attaching reinforcement tape, such as twill tape at the shoulder seams, using very little effort.
- This curving foot does not work with using the differential feed while sewing
- Also this foot will not produce chain-off using the chain stitch.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question.