DUERKOPP ADLER 967-100180 ECO : Heavy Single Needle Lockstitch Flatbed Machine
- DUERKOPP ADLER 967 ECO - Heavy Single Needle Lockstitch Flatbed Machine Brochure
- Duerkopp Adler heavy single needle lockstitch flatbed machine with integrated sewing drive, bottom feed, needle feed and alternative feet, electropneumatic sewing foot lift with integrated sewing drive inclusive DAC classic control box, operationa panel OP1000 and electronic needle positioning (Jog Dial), with XLbarrel shuttle, motor driven bobbin winder, adjustable sewing foot stroke up to 12mm, sewing foot lift in high needle position 30mm, key combination for needle position high/low, stitch length up to 15mm, maximum sewing speed 1,000 stitches per minutes.
967 E1/0-12 :
Sewing Equipment, Needle Size NM140-200, Max Stitch Length 12mm for Heavy Weight Material.
N800 80041 :
Combined Roller and Straight Guide, Right, Hinged, Height Adjustable, Adjustment Range : 0 - 42mm.
9880 967001 :
Integrated Sewing Light (LED) Circuit Board with 2 Integrated White LED's and Mounting Frame, to be fitted to the underside of the Sewing Head
Sewing Light Transformer for Dimmable LED Sewing Lights. Primary Voltage 230V, Secondary 24V
Maintenance Unit for Pneumatic Optional Equipment.
797 3031 :
Pneumatic Connection Package. Complete with 5m Hose and All Necessary Fittings.
MG 58-3 09670010
Stand Kit as Reinforced Version, Table Top 1160 x 750mm with 1 Pedal
- Complete Set
- Due to the continuously growing demands in the field of technical textiles with regard to extreme material thicknesses and thread sizes, the enormous performance parameters concerning stitch length, foot stroke and sewing speed as well as the simultaneously required maximum effectivity in modern production processes the sewing technology is confronted with new challenges.
- Duerkopp adler has met these challenges and presents as a result a completely new designed machine generation – the H-TYPE series.
- With the H-TYPE Dürkopp Adler is setting new standards for productivity and efficiency in the world of “heavy-duty sewing applications”.
- With its robust construction, the outstanding performance parameters, an innovative drive technology and modern design the flat bed machine H-TYPE class 967 ECO is characterized by maximum penetration force and impressive sewing dynamics.
- Excellent stitch pattern and constantly tight stitches, even when sewing with extremely thick threads up to Nm 5/3
- The large clearance (420 mm wide and 225 mm high) facilitates the handling of large area workpieces
- Up to 15 mm long stitches for assembly and decorative seams
- Electropneumatic sewing foot lift as standard equipment
- The extremely high sewing foot lift up to 30 mm facilitates the feeding and removing of bulky workpieces
- High productivity due to the XL barrel hook – 70% larger bobbin capacity in comparison to the standard hook
- The sewing foot stroke up to 12 mm allows the safe climbing over differently high material plies
- Integrated 6-function keypad with ergonomically arranged favorite key
- Integrated, motor-driven bobbin winder with winding assistant
- Integrated sewing drive for maximum penetration force
- DAC classic control with multifunctional control panel OP1000
- Electronical needle positioning ("Jog-Dial") with the functionality of an electronically hand wheel (optional equipment)
- Max. sewing speed 1,000 stitches/minutes
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question.