DUERKOPP ADLER 969-190180 ECO - Heavy Single Needle Lockstitch Cylinder Arm Machine
- DUERKOPP ADLER 969-190180 ECO - Heavy Single Needle Lockstitch Cylinder Arm Machine Brochure
- Heavy single needle lockstitch cylinder arm machine with integrated sewing drive, bottom feed, needle feed and alternating feet
- Electropneumatic sewing foot lift with integrated sewing drive inclusive DAC classic control box
- Operational panel OP1000 and electronic needle positioning (Jog Dial)
- With XL barrel shuttle, motor driven bobbin winder
- Adjustable sewing foot stroke up to 12mm
- Sewing foot lift in high needle position 30mm
- Key combination for needle position high/low
- Stitch Length up to 12mm
- Maximum Sewing Speed 1,000 stitches per minutes.
969 E1/0-9 :
Sewing Equipment : Needle Size 140-200 Nm, Maximum Stitch Length 9mm for Heavy Weight Material
N800 80041 :
Combined Roller and Straight Guide, Right, Hinged, Height Adjustable, Adjustment Range 0 - 42mm
9880 967001 :
Integrated Sewing Light (LED). Circuit Board with 2 Integrated White LED's and mounting frame, to be fitted to the underside of the sewing head
9850 1089 :
Sewing Light Transformer for Dimmable LED Sewing Lights. Two Independent Outputs can be switched and dimmed. Primary Voltage 230V, Secondary 24V.
Stand Set, Table Top 1160 x 600 mm, Parted, Hinged with 1 Pedal
- Due to the continuously growing demands in the field of technical textiles with regard to extreme material thicknesses and thread sizes, the enormous performance parameters concerning stitch length, foot stroke and sewing speed as well as the simultaneously required maximum effectivity in modern production processes the sewing technology is confronted with new challenges.
- Duerkopp Adler has met these challenges and presents as a result a completely new designed machine generation – the H-TYPE series.
- With the H-TYPE Duerkopp Adler is setting new standards for productivity and efficiency in the world of “heavy-duty sewing applications”.
- With its robust construction, the outstanding performance parameters, an innovative drive technology and modern design the cylinder arm machine H-TYPE class 969 ECO is characterized by maximum penetration force and impressive sewing dynamics.
DUERKOPP ADLER 969-190180 ECO ADVANTAGES :
- Excellent stitch pattern and constantly tight stitches, even when sewing with extremely thick threads up to Nm 5/3
- The large clearance (420 mm wide and 225 mm high) facilitates the handling of large area workpieces
- Robust design of the cylinder arm
- Up to 12 mm long stitches for assembly and decorative seams
- Electropneumatic sewing foot lift as standard
- The extremely high sewing foot lift up to 30 mm facilitates the feeding and removing of bulky workpieces
- High productivity due to the XL barrel hook – 70% larger bobbin capacity in comparison to the standard hook
- The sewing foot stroke up to 12 mm allows the safe climbing over differently high material plies
- Integrated 6-function keypad with ergonomically arranged favorite key
- Integrated, motor-driven bobbin winder with winding assistant
- Integrated sewing drive for maximum penetration force
- DAC classic control with multifunctional control panel OP1000
- Electronical needle positioning ("Jog-Dial") with the functionality of an electronical hand wheel (optional equipment)
- Max. sewing speed 1,000 stitches/min.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question.