- Home Sewing Machines
- Embroidery Machines
- Sewing & Embroidery Machines
- Coverstitch Machines
- Overlock / Serger Machines
- Quilting Machines
Industrial Sewing Machines
- Semi-Industrial Machines
- Industrial Single Needle Machines
- Industrial Multi-Needles Machines
- Industrial Overlock/ Serger Machines
- Industrial Zig-Zag Machines
- Industrial Lockstitch Machines
- Industrial Buttonhole Machines
- Industrial Button Attach Machines
- Industrial Pattern Setter Machines
- Industrial Quilting Machine
- Industrial Post-bed Bottom Feed Machines
Free Delivery in Singapore on S$250
FREE 365 Days
Machine Operation Training
Only The Best
Service & Warranty
Gunold Filmoplast Self-Adhesive (Stick-on Stablizer) - Filmoplast Sticky Embroidery Stabilizer (White & Thick)
Filmoplast‰ã¢ Sticky Paper Backing
Filmoplast Stic is a self-adhesive, non-woven embroidery backing that allows you to save time and money in your commercial embroidery operations. Application is simple, and Filmoplast is a perfect embroidery stabilizer for projects involving lightweight materials and delicate fabrics. Gunold's exclusive Filmoplast Stic embroidery backing provides many benefits with its versatility and ease of use.Basic Embroidery Production Steps and Concepts Using Filmoplast Sticky Embroidery Backing:
- Many uses: Filmoplast works great with items that are too small or too bulky to be hooped. You can also use Filmoplast in hoops, continuous border frames, or for embroidering hats on standard machines.
- Simple to Use: Just peel off the protective paper of Filmoplastå¨ Stic and attach the garment or embroidery blank to the adhesive side of the non-woven backing.
- No Additional Supplies Needed: Lay your material to be embroidered out on a span of Filmoplastå¨ Stic and embroider without the use of costly embroidery clamping devices, spray on adhesives, or cumbersome supplies.
- Go Hoop-less on Small Items: Your embroidery machine operators will love this for small items such as button parts, pockets ready cut, vignettes, cotton bonds, caps, etc. - they can go hoop-less!
- Use with a Variety of Fabrics: With this embroidery method, you eliminate all marks on thin material such as cashmere, needle point, etc., and stretchable fabric can be smoothly placed on the machine with Filmoplastå¨ Stic. Embroiders will not encounter shrinkage of the embroidery sewout after stitching. This is an important factor for jersey ware, T-shirts, fleece material, sweats, and so much more.
- Save Time: When you go hoop-less with your embroidery designs you not only save time and effort by avoiding the hooping process altogether, but there is no need for spray adhesive.
- Save Money - Reuse: After finishing the job, remove the Filmoplast from the embroidered garment, and save money by using the same sheet of Filmoplastå¨ Stic again by closing the window with a scrap piece of Filmoplastå¨ Stic. This is another example of Gunold's green embroidery products.
- Safe for Your Machine and NeedlesåÊ: The adhesive will not stick to the embroidery machine or embroidery needle, and it will not harm your embroidery machine electronics.
- Environmentally Friendly: Filmoplast Stic embroidery backing is an environmentally green product in several ways. The adhesive material is solvent free and environmentally friendly, and as previously stated, Filmoplast can be re-used by the green-minded embroiderer.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question.