- Home Sewing Machines
- Embroidery Machines
- Sewing & Embroidery Machines
- Coverstitch Machines
- Overlock / Serger Machines
- Quilting Machines
- Traditional Sewing Machine
Industrial Sewing Machines
- Semi-Industrial Machines
- Industrial Single Needle Machines
- Industrial Multi-Needles Machines
- Industrial Overlock/ Serger Machines
- Industrial Zig-Zag Machines
- Industrial Lockstitch Machines
- Industrial Buttonhole Machines
- Industrial Button Attach Machines
- Industrial Pattern Setter Machines
- Industrial Quilting Machine
- Industrial Post-bed Bottom Feed Machines
- Embellisher Machines
- Bag Closing Machines
- Steam Press Machines
- Scan & Cut Machines
Free Delivery in Singapore on S$250
FREE 365 Days
Machine Operation Training
Only The Best
Service & Warranty
Juki MO-1000 - 2-Needles 3/4-thread Overlock Machine (Auto Jet-air looper threading)
Juki MO-1000 is only one of the model with looper Jet-air threading in Juki home 2-Needles 3/4 thread overlocker machine. Serger threads like a breeze with the all new air supported threading technology! It even threads the needle with an automatic needle threader!
Warranty: One year carry-in warranty + FREE 365 Days in-house Training
|Free Sewing Machine Training and Join Our Sewing Lessons and Sewing Classes to learn about the machines and project.|
|365-day free consulting, in-house training and online support at SewingGuru.com.|
|Trade-in options available and replace your old machines with upgrade program.|
|Experience all the demo & display machine at our store - Bring your materials and test drive it.|
|Wide range of payment method supported - Cash, NETS, Cheque Credit/Debit Cards, Installment, Paypal and etc.|
|Free In-house Training session for each of the products.|
|Warranty and Servicing from Experience in-house Technicians.|
- Juki MO-1000 Overlock Machine Features
- Juki MO-1000 Overlock Machine Highlights
- Juki MO-1000 Overlock Machine Accessories and Parts
- Juki MO-1000 Overlock Machine Review
- Juki MO-1000 Overlock Machine Price and Where to find us
- Juki MO-1000 Overlock Machine Service and Repair
- Juki MO-1000 Overlock Machine Sewing Lessons and Classes
- Juki MO-1000 Overlock Machine Manufacturers, Suppliers, Vendors and Wholesale
Juki MO-1000 Overlock Machine Features
Imagine how easy serging with Juki MO-1000 amazing function, just push of a button for threading. Thread is sent through the tubular loopers that can be threaded in any order. This eliminates threading mistakes and protects the thread. There are no thread guides, no struggling, no frustration and convenient threading with easy feature.
Key Features for Juki MO-1000
- Automatic needle threader
- Adjustable differential feed
looper2/3 thread converter
- Large throat area
- Up to 8 mm presser foot lift
- Retractable blade
- Automatic rolled hem
- Adjustable presser foot pressure
- Finger guard
- Thread trimmer
Ease of use for Juki MO-1000
NEW Looper Air Threading
NEW Automatic Needle Threader
- Quickly thread the needle! With the automatic needle threader, the needle is threaded in 3 easy steps.
NEW Upper Looper Converter 2-/3-Thread Conversion
- Switch to 2-Thread sewing simply by pushing the 2-/3-thread changeover attachment to the left, making this operation even easier.
Adjustable Differential Feed
- Even with easily stretched fabrics such as knits and georgette, create beautifully sewn finishes by adjusting the differential feed with the simple dialing of a knob. Adjustments can even be
Ample Fabric Throat Area
- The height of the throat is 72.4 mm. Due to this increased height, the usability of the
work spacehas improved infinitely.
LED Sewing Light
- The needle area is brightly illuminated. The long-life, energy-efficient and eco-friendly light will not heat up, even after a long period of
Amazingly Quiet Operation
- The sound reducing design minimizes operating noise and the MO-1000 sews with less vibration. Easy Stitch Length Adjustments
- Change the stitch length for specialty thread or
overlocktechniques using the conveniently located dial.
Easy Thread Tension Adjustment
- Infinitely variable adjustments can be made from 1 - 9. Turn the dial downwards for less tension. Turn the dial upwards for more tension.
Juki MO-1000 Overlock Machine Highlights
- Adjustable presser foot pressure.
- Option to deactivate the upper knife.
- Cutting width adjusting dial.
- Safety feature prevents operation when the presser foot is in the upper position or the cover is open.
- Thread trimming blade for easy thread cutting.
- Snap-On Presser Feet
- Color Coded Thread Paths
- 2/3/4 Thread options
- Industrial Tension System
- Industrial Cutting System
Guagebuilt-in for accurate seams
- Fast 2-Thread Conversion
- Differential Feed
- Micro Safety Switch
7 Type of stitches available for Juki MO-1000
Wide Variety of Stitch Patterns to Unleash Your Creativity!
- 3-Thread Flatlock - Use this stitch as an accent on clothes, interior items and accessories.
- 3-Thread Rolled Hem - The fabric edge is rolled, then covered with thread.
- 3-Thread Narrow Overlock - The fabric edge is rolled, then sewn with very narrow
- Frill 3-Thread Rolled Hem With Differential Feed - Uses 3-thread rolled
hemmingand the differential feed on stretch fabrics to create richly designed articles.
- 4-Thread Overlock - Uses 2 needles and 4 threads to securely sew together knitted fabrics.
- 3-Thread Overlock - This basic stitch of
overlockmachines prevents fabric from fraying.
- 2-Thread Overlock - Simply sew fabric edges with 2 threads to prevent fraying
Specifications for Juki MO-1000
- Sewing Speed - Max.1500rpm
- Left Needle Width - 5-9mm
- Right Needle Width - 3-7mm
- Rolled Hem Width - 2mm
- Stitch Length - 1-4mm (Standard:2.5mm)
- Differential Feed - 0.7-2.0 Ratio
- Presser Foot - Lift 5mm (Max
- Dimensions (mm) - 330 (W) x 280 (D) x 310 (H) mm
- Weight (machine) - 9 kg (19.5 lbs.)
- Needles - Household #11~#14
- Number of Threads - 2/3/4 Threads
The sound reducing design minimizes the operating noise and the unit sews with less vibration.
Adjustable Differential Feed
Even with easily stretched fabrics such as knits and georgette, create beautifully sewn finishes by adjusting the differential feed. Adjustments can even be
Beautiful Sharp Curve
The distance between the needle and
Upper Looper Converter 2-/3-Thread Conversion
Switch to 2-Thread sewing simply by pushing the 2-/3-thread changeover attachment to the left, making this operation even easier.
Wide Throat Area
The height of the throat is 72.4mm. Due to this height, the usability of the work space improved infinitely.
LED Sewing Light
The needle area is brightly illuminated. The long-life, energy-efficient and eco-friendly light will not heat up, even after a long period of use.
Provided as a standard accessory, the waste collector catches
Included Accessories for Juki MO-1000e
- Presser foot
- Spool caps
- Thread nets
- Vinyl cover
- Needle pack
- Brush & needle
- Needle threader
- Guide bar
- 2/3 thread selector
- Accessory pouch
- Instruction manual
- Instructional DVD
- Foot control & power cord
Accessories content might varied and manufacturer reserved the right to change the content and/or accessories with similar value without notice.
Optional Footer for Juki MO-1000Expand your machine creative potential with Juki accessories.
Finish, gather, and more. Juki has the correct foot for each creative technique.
- Standard Presser Foot - For regular sewing and attaching
- Blind Stitch Presser Foot -
forRight Needle For making blind hems.
- Elasticator Presser Foot - To attach elastic tape to stretch fabrics
- Cording Presser Foot - For attaching nylon string or wire on edge of fabrics
- Beading Presser Foot - For attaching pearls and beading with overlock stitching,
- Piping Presser Foot - For sewing piping.
- Gathering Presser Foot - For gathering and sewing with differential feed
Machine Dimension : 15.4 x 15.2 x 16.3 inches
Machine Weight : 10.8 kg
Accessories content might vary and manufacturers reserve the right to change the content and/or accessories with similar value without prior notice.
Please check the product manual for the detailed list of included accessories.
Juki MO-1000 Overlock Machine ReviewThe Juki MO 1000 Easy Threader is not only a sturdy machine, it is also quiet and there is absolutely no vibration whatsoever. The threading process on the Juki MO 1000 Easy Threader makes this an ideal serger for beginners. After all, the most challenging thing about working with a serger was getting it threaded and this machine has removed that roadblock. The quality of the stitches, the ease with which the machine is set up, and the safety features are added benefits for the beginner as well as for the seasoned home sewer. No doubt, once you find out how simple it is to thread the Juki MO 1000 Easy Threader, they may reconsider their decision to move forward without having a serger in their sewing rooms. The Juki MO-1000 is highly recommendable for beginners (inlcuding children, but with supervision of course) With seven different stitch options, smooth and quiet operation, the Juki MO 1000 Easy Threader is an excellent choice, especially if you intend to use it for many, many years to come. This machine is designed to appeal to the home sewists, who will best be able to appreciate its features. This is one of the most reliable sewing machine brands in the world. The good news is Juki hasn’t sacrificed any of the quality or technological superiority that the Juki brand name was built on in the process.
Juki MO-1000 Overlock Machine Price and Where to find us
Juki MO-1000 Overlock Machine Service and Repair
Juki MO-1000 Overlock Machine Sewing Lesson and Classes
Juki MO-1000 Overlock Machine Manufaturers, Suppliers, Vendors and Wholesale
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question.