Juki MO-623 :1-Needle 3-Thread Overlock Machine
Warranty: One year carry-in warranty + FREE 365 Days in-house Training
The Juki MO-623 serger is a 1-needle, 3-thread overlock machine. The Juki MO623 is from the most reliable serger brand on the market with the least repairs - Juki.
With the Garnet Line of home sergers, a beginner or experienced sewer can create simple sportswear or elegant evening wear with unbelievable ease. Expand your range of design and technique with the easy to operate, durable and dependable Juki Locks.
These models handle the latest materials and threads to assist you in sewing the most fashionable apparel for the entire family, as well as accessories, crafts and home decorating items. The Garnet Line was developed with all types of sewing in mind, at a price you can afford. Choose either model and get great serger performance for your individual needs.
Juki MO-623 serger is one of the best 3 thread serger and widely use in the Portable model range. A beginner to professional sewist use
This neat looking Overlocker deliver one of the best roll hem edging, among so many models. Widely use by alteration services in Singapore.
Recommended for high end, home base Seamstress & those that doesn't
Key Features for Juki MO623
- Snap-On Presser Feet
- Color Coded Thread Paths
- 2/3 Thread options
- Industrial Tension System
- Industrial Cutting System
Guagebuilt-in for accurate seams
- Fast 2-Thread Conversion optional
- Sewing Speed - Max.1500rpm
- Stitch Length - Max.4mm Standard is 2.5 mm
OverlockingWidth - (Standard: 4mm / Rolled Hem: 1-1.5mm)
- Differential Feed -
- 0.7 : 2.0 Ratio
- Presser Foot Lift - 5
- Dimensions (mm) - 270mm x 345mm x 295mm
- Weight (machine - 7.0 kg (15.0 lbs.)
- Needles - Household #11~#14
- 3-Thread Narrow Overlock
- 3-Thread Overlock
- 3-Thread Rolled Hem
- 2-Thread Rolled Hem optional
- 2-Thread Overcast optional
Included Accessories for Juki MO623
- Presser foot
- Spool caps
- Thread nets
- Vinyl cover
- Needle pack
- Brush & needle
- Accessory pouch
- Light bulb
- Instruction manual
- Foot control & power cord
Color-Coded Threading Guides
- Threading the MO-623 is a breeze. The thread paths are color-coded and clearly marked
Easy Tension Adjustment
- 1-Rotation Thread Tension Dials with normal tensions highlighted for simple, consistent tension adjustment.
- Specially designed guides keep
threadin place and ensure proper sewing tension at any speed.
Multi-Function Presser Foot
- The multipurpose presser foot, standard on the MO-654DE, allows you to create
overlockstitches and add tape, elastic, ribbon, or sequins to your creations.
- Snap-on presser feet mean that you can easily change from the multi-purpose foot
toone of the Juki Specialty feet and expand the creative potential of the MO-654DE
- The built-in seam guide takes the guesswork out of seam allowances. Just use the conveniently located gauge on the guard cover and serge away, creating accurate seam allowances as you go.
Heavy Duty Knife System
- The knife system on the MO-654DE operates with a dedicated drive to assure consistent and easy cutting for both light and heavy weight fabrics.
Easy Cutting Width Adjustment
- The lower knife cutting width easily and quickly adjusts with the turn of the dial allowing you to create perfect seams and rolled edges.
Bright Lights - Better View
- Lighting on the MO-654DE provides optimum lighting to the fabric and needle areas
Flip and Roll
rolled hemmingcan be created quickly and easily with a flip of a switch. No need to change the needle plate or foot - Just Flip and Roll
Easy Stitch Length Adjustments
- Change the stitch length for specialty thread or
overlocktechniques using the conveniently located dial.
Optional Presser Foot for Juki MO623
- Standard Presser Foot (For regular sewing and attaching
- Blind Stitch Presser Foot - Right Needle (For making blind hems)
- Universal Blind Stitch Presser Foot - Right ＆ Left Needle (For making
right/left needle blind hems and flatlock)
- Elasticator Presser Foot (To attach elastic tape to stretch fabrics)
- Cording Presser Foot (For attaching nylon string or wire on edge of fabrics)
- Beading Presser Foot (For attaching pearls and beading with overlock stitching)
- Curved Beading Presser Foot (For attaching pearls and beading on a curve)
- Piping Presser Foot (For sewing piping)
- Gathering Presser Foot (For gathering and sewing with differential feed)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question.