Juki MO-6816S/DF6-50H - Safety Stitch Overlock Machine (Heavy Duty)
- The Juki MO-6800S Series responds to various kinds of sewing materials and processes, producing delicate and beautiful soft-to-the-touch seams while further reducing operating noise as well as increasing durability. This advanced overlock / safety stitch machine is easier to use and promises superior cost-effectiveness
. Responsiveness from light- to heavy-weight materials with a lower applied tension.
- Model name: MO-6816S
- Stitch type: 2-needle
- Stitch length
:3.8mm to 4.5mm
- Needle gauge (mm): 2.0, 3.2, 4.0, 5.0
- Overedging width (mm)
:3.2, 4.0, 4.8, 6.4
- Differential feed ratio
:For gathering 1:2 (Max. 1:4), For stretching 1:0.7 (Max. 1:0.6)
- Needle bar stroke: 24.5mm
- Inclination angle of the needle: 20°
- Needle mechanism: Needle bar method and upper/lower bushing
- Needle: DC27
(excluding some subclass model)
liftof the presser foot :7mm (excluding some subclass model)
presserfoot pressure: 63.7N (6.5kg)
- Stitch adjusting method
- Differential-feed adjusting method: By lever (with micro-adjustment)
- Weight of the machine head: 28kg
- Lubrication: Automatic
- Lubricating oil: JUKI Machine Oil 18 (equivalent to ISO VG18)
- Needle cooler: Optional
- Needle thread heat remover: Optional
- Micro-lifter: Provided as standard
- 2 needles
- 5 threads
- Differential feed
- Silent servo motor
- Quality table
- Maximum sewing speed: 6500
Stich lenght: 3,8mm
- Presser foot lift: 7 mm
- Needle system: B27
Since the machine comes with a needle-thread take-up mechanism as well as a
looperthread take-up mechanism, to offer upgraded responsiveness from light- to heavy-weight materials with a lower applied tension, it achieves well-tensed soft-feeling seams that flexibly correspond to the elasticity of the material at the maximum sewing speed of 7,000rpm.
- The newly adopted upper and lower needle bar bushings of the needle bar mechanism improve both the durability and reliability of the needle bar unit. The machine comes standard with a cartridge type oil filter and cooling fan for further improved reliability and durability.
- The machine incorporates various mechanisms as standard, such as a differential-feed micro-adjustment mechanism and an external adjustment mechanism for adjusting the feed dog inclination as well as increasing the differential feed ratio, which can be easily adjusted to finish seams that perfectly match the material to be used.
- Comfortable operation is all but guaranteed, by a wider area around the needle entry, the adoption as standard of a micro-lifter feature that offers improved responsiveness to materials and provides the operator with upgraded operability, and by the reduction of operating noise and vibration, which has been achieved by designing an optimally balanced machine.
- Safety stitching
～3.8 (4.5) mm
Needle gauge (mm)
- 2.0 ,3.0 , 5.0
Overedging width (mm)
- 1.5 , 4.0, 3.2 , 4.0 ,3.0 , 5.0
Differential feed ratio
- For gathering 1:2 (Max. 1:4),
- For stretching 1:0.7 (Max. 1:0.6)
- DC×27 (excluding some subclass model)
- Juki MO6816S Head:32kg - 480x340x500mm. = 0.081cbm.
- Clutch Motor: 22kg - 370x300x250mm. = 0.027
- Table: 18kg - 1070x570x40mm. = 0.024
- Stand: 20kg - 800x580x140mm. = 0.064
- Total box- 4
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question.