Juki TL-2010Q - Semi-Industrial Machine & Quilting Machine
Warranty: One year carry-in warranty + FREE 365 Days in-house Training
Juki TL-2010Q is a high-performance sewing and quilting single needle, lock-stitch, portable machine, constructed of aluminum die-casting to ensure industrial-quality sewing. Mainly for straight stitch with high quality for heavy-duty user to make quilt, bags, thicker material such as cavas, leather or etc....And included free large area extension table and full pack of accessories including 6 footers for Quilter or sewist looking to do a wide range of projects with Juki TL2010Q machine.
With advanced features, such an industrial sub-tension system, variable speed control slider, and bright white LED lighting, this machine is built for precision sewing. With a large work area of up to 23 inches (with auxiliary table attached), the TL-2000Qi can handle
This machine is practically all metal with easy to understand and use features, including a knee lifter for the presser foot, an adjustable presser foot control, a large reverse button, on board thread cutter and needle up/down button.
Key Features for Juki TL-2010Q
- LED light
- Sliding speed control
- One pedal foot control
- Sews heavy-weight materials with ease
- Predetermined stop position of the needle
- 1/4" foot and free action foot
- Adjustment of foot pressure according to material weight
- Thread tension scale
- Automatic stop-bobbin winding
- Portable sewing machine
- Automatic thread trimmer
- For tailoring, quilting, dressmaking, and many other applications
- 1500 stitches per minute
- Stitch length 6 mm
- Universal presser foot tape ribbon narrow elastic application
- Presser foot lift 7 mm by hand
- Knee lifter 12 mm extra lift
- Throat Area: 8.5(L)x 5.9 (H) inches
- Auxilliary table included: dimensions 590 mm x 277 mm (12 x 23)
- Weight 25.4 lbs
Included Accessories for Juki TL-2010Q
- Instruction manual
- Foot controller
- Auxiliary table
- Exclusive screwdriver
- Screwdriver (small)
- Cleaning brush
- Bobbin (metal)
- Spool cap
- Sewing machine cover
- Power cord
- Knee lifter lever
- Hemming foot
- Zipper attaching foot
- Walking or Even Feed foot
- 1/4" Quilting foot
- 1/5" Quilting foot
- Compensating presser foot
- Large extension table
Advanced Thread Trimming for Juki TL-2010Q
The advanced features from Juki TL-2010Q allows you to auto trim
Both the Trim Button and the Foot Controller engage the advanced Juki industrial style thread trimming mechanism.
No More Twists or Quivers with Juki TL-2010Q
- The Sub Tension Unit ensures thread feeding to the needle is smooth, even and twist free, no matter how thick your thread is.
- It also keeps the thread from quivering when sewing at high speeds and provides accurate, fine tuned thread tension.
Thread Tension Scale
- The machine also has the thread tension scale, which allows you to adjust the tension according to the thread and material to be used.
Maximum Speed Control
- The new speed control lever gives you complete control over sewing speed.
- Set the speed from 200 to 1500 stitches per minute, or any speed in between for free motion, and precision sewing.
Difficult Materials are sewn with Ease
- The microcomputer controlled, speed control mechanism, allows the machine to sew materials at low speeds. This provides for accurate feed and perfect stitching when sewing heavy weight fabric, quilting and multiple layers of materials.
Allows Fabrics thin to thick
- Natural fibers/cotton-linen-wool
- Fine fabrics/silk-satin-taffeta/velvet
- Synthetic fabrics/blends-rayon-polyester
- Reptile skin
- Extra thick fabrics or multiple layers
Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment
- Presser foot pressure can be adjusted according to the fabric being sewn by turning a regulator located on the top of the machine.
Needle Up/Down Control
- When you stop sewing, the machine will stop with the needle in the down position to allow for pivoting or more accurate free motion work.
- To move the needle up or down as desired, simply press the needle up/down button.
- The new, bright-white LED lighting, provides an illuminated view of the sewing area and allows for more precise sewing.
Automatic Needle Threader
- The push lever automatic needle threader easily threads the needle without eyestrain and allows you to start sewing quickly.
Easy Bobbin Replacement
- A new bobbin case latch and an enlarged bobbin case area make it easier to remove and replace the bobbin.
Nothing Free Motion Quilts Better Than a Juki
- Juki's rich tradition
inquilting continues with the TL-2010Q.
The feed dog can be raised and lowered simply by depressing a switch. When quilting, the drop feed allows you to sew curved stitches with precision and ease.
Juki 1/4 Inch and 1/5 Inch Quilting Feet
- The quilting feet are designed for free motion quilting and free-hand embroidery. Just lower the feed dogs and stitch away.
Juki Even Feed Foot
- With its reliable feed, the even feed foot ensures the machine's ability to produce beautiful seams when sewing difficult-to-feed fabrics such as georgette and velvets, as well as heavy weight materials such as leather.
Knee Lifter Lever
- The knee lifter level allows you to lift/lower the presser foot without using your hands. The presser foot can be raised as high as 12mm.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question.