PFAFF 2545-G-6/01 CLPMN9 Basic - Industrial Single Needle High Speed Seamer Flat-bed Lockstitch Machine (Unison Feed with P Motion)
- Unison special high-speed sewing machines with vertical hook
- PFAFF_2545-G-6_01 CLPMN9 Brochure
- PFAFF_2545-G-6_01 CLPMN9 Instruction Manual
- PFAFF_2545-G-6_01 CLPMN9-Adjustment-Manual
- The combination of revolutionary design and innovative engineering has led to the development of something quite special, extraordinary – something, which will influence the future of the sewing machine. An impressive example for such a far reaching combination is the POWER LINE 2545 – a line of machines, which represents a new generation of special high-speed sewing machines with triple feed (bottom, needle and alternating top feed) and vertical hook.
- Clear and precise functions with ergonomically arranged control elements are the outstanding features of this series, for which PFAFF won the Interzum Innovations-Award 2007 in the "Best of the Best " category. The machine achieves an equally high stitch quality on top-stitching work in the visible areas and on assembly seams in the non-visible areas – flexibility which knows no boundaries in the automotive and home upholstery sectors. Top sewing results are guaranteed both on fine leather and on heavy upholstery materials. With the largest arm clearance in its class, the machine guarantees excellent handling. Technical features, like the programmable multi-switch or the new “winding assistant” support the working flexibility and make the POWER LINE a multi-feature machine with "excellent benefits".
- The fine tension of the surface signal power and dynamics. The attractive design, the trend-setting ergonomics and the unique service concept of the Power line 2545 mark a revolutionary milestone in the 150 year old history of the sewing machine.
- The machine achieves a very high stitch quality both for top-stitching work in the visible areas and for securing and assembly seams
- The ergonomically designed dials guarantee quick and accurate adjustments of the top feed stroke
- Quick-change stepping control of top feed, second thread tension, quick adjustment of second stitch length (electro-pneumatically controlled
- Programmable multi switch in easy reach of the operator
- Large clearance under machine arm(345.0 x 120.0 mm)
- Bobbin winder for a secure and fast start of the winding process („winding assistant“)
- Easy and fast access to all adjustments: The top arm cover and the head cover can be removed after loosening just 3 screws
- Overload safety clutch
- Thread trimmer,automatic presser foot lift, automatic backtacking device electro-pneumatically controlled
- Thread nipper electro-pneumatically controlled
- Second thread tension electro-pneumatically controlled
- Adjustable top feed stroke up to 9 mm without quick change stepping control with automatic speed setting
- Presser foot lift up to 20 mm, 1 stitch length up to 9.0 mm
- Panel with multi-function buttons and & programmable multi-switch
- Integrated LED light, dimmable
- 2 stitch lengths - available via the operating element in the "handle" area of the operator
- Large clearance - Under the machine arm of 345 x 120 mm
- Scale disk - an adjustment aid for the mechanic: needle bar rise, needle height, take-up lever
- Bobbin thread monitoring
- Universal sewing operations in the field of medium-heavy duty applications
- Needle system: 134-35
- Needle size: C 110 - 140 Nm, D 150 - 200 Nm
- Max. sewing speeds: 3.800 s.p.m
- Max. stitch length: 12,0 mm
- Max.Top feed stroke: 9,0 mm
- Max. Thread thickness: C 15/3, D 8/3
- Stitch type: 301 (Lockstitch)
- Clearance under the sewing foot: max. 20,0 mm
- Clear workspace: 345 x 120 mm
- Connection voltage: single-phase a.c. 230 V, 50/60 Hz
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question.