PFAFF 335-G-2/27 BLN - Industrial Single Needle Lockstitch Cylinder Bed Machine (Unison Feed) (Cylinder Arm)
The PFAFF 335 is an universal cylinder-bed machine for use in small leather goods, leather garments, upholstery, shoes, etc. Working on tubular or pre-attached articles and standard sewing work on leather wear, bags and leathercraft articles.
- Cylinder-bed machine for working on tubular or pre-attached articles
- Very good feeding properties due to the unison feed
- Excellent sewing quality with high perfomance and sewing reliability
- Precise and consistent stitch setting at large spectrum of materials/fabrics
- Fewer bobbin changes due to the large hook (40% more bobbin capacity than standard hook)
- Rugged and durable machine construction - Easy to maintain machine concept
- The high top feed lift (7 mm) allows trouble-free sewing of thick materials and an easy sewing over cross seams
- Easy loading and unloading – even of bulky material – due to a high fabric clearance of 14 mm
- Distance of the front edge of the cylinder arm to the needle: 9 mm - Cylinder arm diameter: 51 mm
- Original PFAFF Industrial machines have an additional security label with several security features on the machine head. The advantage of this security label is the protection against growing product piracy
- Backtacking system
- Thread trimmer
- Automatic presser foot lift
Universal cylinder-bed machine for use in small leather goods, leather garments, upholstery, shoes, etc. Working on tubular or pre-attached articles and standard sewing work on leather wear, bags and leathercraft articles.
Needle system: 134-35 LR
Needle size: 80 - 100 Nm
Max. sewing speeds: 2.800 s.p.m
Max. stitch length: 6,0 mm
Top feed stroke: 7,0 mm
Stitch type: 301 (Lockstitch)
Thread type: synth. 40/3
Clearance under the sewing foot: max. 14,0 mm
Connection voltage: single-phase a.c. 230 V, 50/60 Hz
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question.