- Home Sewing Machines
- Embroidery Machines
- Sewing & Embroidery Machines
- Coverstitch Machines
- Overlock / Serger Machines
- Quilting Machines
- Traditional Sewing Machine
Industrial Sewing Machines
- Semi-Industrial Machines
- Industrial Single Needle Machines
- Industrial Multi-Needles Machines
- Industrial Overlock/ Serger Machines
- Industrial Zig-Zag Machines
- Industrial Lockstitch Machines
- Industrial Buttonhole Machines
- Industrial Button Attach Machines
- Industrial Pattern Setter Machines
- Industrial Quilting Machine
- Industrial Post-bed Bottom Feed Machines
- Embellisher Machines
- Bag Closing Machines
- Steam Press Machines
- Scan & Cut Machines
Free Delivery in Singapore on S$250
FREE 365 Days
Machine Operation Training
Only The Best
Service & Warranty
Purse Clasps Pouch Embroidery Workshop
Date Change : 20 Mar (1st Session) & 21 Mar 2018 (2nd Session) | From 9-5pm
(by Experienced Trainer Tsuji San from JAPAN)
- Conducted by Teacher Tsuji SAN from Japan!
- All Materials & Equipment Inclusives
- You will learn New Sewing & Embroidery techniques.
- You will learn New Applique using ScanNCut machine.
- Unique Design Home-made Purse Clasps Pouch
- Requirement: Basic Sewing Skill Required to Register for this Classes.
Learn how to do embroidery and applique in this class :
Machine in Use :
- Brother NV2600 and XV Series (Embroidery Machines)
- Brother CM900 ScanNCut
Course Fee: $80 per person includes all fabrics, materials, embroidery machines and ScanNCut machines Tools.
Minimum Pax: 6 pax - Maximum Pax : 8 pax
Registration Deadline: One day before the class start
Ban Soon Sewing Machine Pte Ltd
Katong Point | 431 Joo Chiat Rd #02-13 S427664
Organize by : Ban Soon Sewing Machine Pte Ltd
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org |Tel +65 6776 3253
Contact : Apple +65 98313596 | email@example.com
Payment : Payment via Credit Card, Bank Transfer or Registration through the Clementi Shop
Registration Details : Please provide name, email and contact number
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question.